1. Benefits of incorporating a company in Singapore
2. What are the basic requirements for Incorporation?
3. How can a Foreigner incorporate in Singapore?
4. How long will it take to start a company in Singapore?
5. What is the Minimum number of Directors to incorporate a company in Singapore?
6. What is the minimum capital requirement for Singapore incorporation?
7. Should I use a lawyer or a professional corporate secretary for my incorporation?
8. When should I incorporate my Company in Singapore?
Corporate Secretarial Service
1. Why do I need to change my company secretary?
2. What are the procedures to change company secretary?
3. Choosing a good company secretary
4. How do I appoint a new company secretary?
5. My current secretary refuses to resign. What should I do?
6. When is a good time for me to change my company secretary?
1. Why do I need a corporate secretary?
2. Who is a company secretary?
3. Can I appoint myself as a company secretary?
4. What is the role of the corporate secretary?
5. What is the importance of appointing a good corporate secretary?
1. What are the requirements for directors?
2. Who can be a local director?
3. Can a Singaporean PR be a local director?
4. Can a Work-pass holder be a local director director?
5. What can I do if I do not have a local director?
6. What are the duties of a company director?
7. When will a company director be disqualified?
1. What are the requirements for shareholders?
2. What are the duties of a shareholder?
3. Who can be a shareholder in the company?
4. Must there be a local shareholder in the company?
5. Can a shareholder also be a director of the same company?
Company Share Capital
1. What is Share Capital?
2. What is the difference between Shares and Share Capital?
3. Can I just set the share capital of my company to be S$1?
4. Can I change my share capital after incorporation of my company?
5. Do I need to change share capital when I invest more money into the company?
Registered Business Address
1. What is a registered business address service?
2. Why do I need a registered business address?
3. Can I use my home address as a registered business address?
4. Can I open a company without a company address?
5. Can a Foreign Company use the address as their company address?
6. Can I use the registered address for my personal correspondence?
7. Can a virtual address be used to receive parcels?
8. 5 things to consider when choosing a Virtual Office Service
1. Choosing a good company name
2. What is the difference between Availability of the intended company name and Reserving a company name?
3. Why does availability of a company name not equate to successful reservation of the company name?
4. What happens if ACRA does not approve the company name?
Document & Filing Related Matters
1. Why can’t Lionsworld accept digital signatures and put electronic documents online?
2. Why do documents need to be originally signed or notarized?
3. What are the necessary procedures my company must complete every year?
4. What are the steps to take for annual filings?
5. What happens if I do not complete my filings on time?
1. Can I incorporate a company if I have a bad credit rating?
2. Why do documents need to be notarized?
3. What are the duties of a Notary Public?
4. What is the criteria for GST Registration in Singapore?
5. How to become a GST Registered Company in Singapore?
Ready to Incorporate in Singapore? View our Incorporation package here or book a consultation with us
Have more questions regarding company incorporation in Singapore? View more FAQs or Send us an enquiry below!