Company Incorporation FAQs
How long will it take to start a company in Singapore?
It typically takes 1 Hour to incorporate a new company in Singapore once the name has been approved by ACRA.
Minimum Number of Directors to incorporate a company in Singapore?
As long as there is a local director in the company, the minimum number of directors to incorporate a company in Singapore is 1.
What is the minimum capital requirement for Singapore incorporation?
The minimum capital requirement for incorporation in Singapore is S$1 with minimum of 1 share.
Should I use a lawyer or a professional corporate secretary for my incorporation?
It is safer to engage in a professional secretarial service such as Lionsworld to get clear advice and proper preparation of documents to avoid any future conflict in the future. Professional secretarial services will also be able to answer all your queries and assist you in the whole incorporation process.
Have more questions regarding company incorporation in Singapore? View our FAQs for more information
Ready to Incorporate your company?
Basic Requirements for Singapore Company Registration
- Minimum 1 Shareholder, Maximum 50 shareholders
- Minimum 1 Company Secretary
- Minimum 1 Local Director (Singaporean/Permanent Resident)
- Usually Minimum paid-up capital of $1 with Minimum 1 Share
- Company must have a Singapore registered office address
- Desirable Company Name (Must Be Approved by ACRA)
Once you fulfill the basic requirements, you can start your incorporation!
Set up your company in 1 hour, for just S$180!*
- Processing and Filing Fees – S$180
- Government Fees – S$315
- 50% OFF 1st Year Secretarial Service – S$300
- FREE Co-sharing Lounge and Business Clubhouse usage for 3 months from incorporation (worth S$165)
- FREE Marketing services (worth S$5,000+)
- FREE usage of Conference & Meeting Room for 3 months from incorporation (4 hours/month, worth S$200)
- FREE due diligence of up to 2 local officers (worth S$200)
- FREE Share Certificates
- FREE Company Profile
- FREE assistance for bank account opening with a bank of your choice
- FREE Memorandum & Articles of Associations
- FREE First Director’s Minutes
- FREE E-Certificate of Incorporation
- FREE Attestations and Witnessing
How to use our service:
If you are in Singapore
Simply come to our office with the NRICs/passports of all the directors and shareholders or fill in the online form here and we will get back to you shortly
If you are Overseas
Click here to submit the required information and we will get back to you shortly.
Ready to Incorporate? Arrange for a Consultation now!
Need more information?
Tel: +65 6336 9911
Whatsapp: +65 9869 5512
Visit us: 111 North Bridge Road #21-01 Singapore 179098
*Government fees not included. Clients also required to take up 1-year secretarial service, provided at 50% OFF. **Additional Charges (If applicable)
The package fee covers 2 persons for incorporation. Each additional person will be charged at $50.
A fee of $50.00 will be charged for each Corporate Shareholder.
A fee of $30.00 will be charged for any change in company’s name after reservation.
A fee of $60.00 will be charged for conversion from Business to Pte. Ltd. Company.
Payment by Credit Cards or NETS will be subjected to additional processing charges payable to government.
Package does not include customized M&AA or different Capital Structure