Registered Address Service
What is a registered office address?
A registered office address refers to the place where all communications and notices to the company are addressed to, and the place where the company’s register and records are kept.
This address must always be effective for the delivery of any and all official correspondence to the company, its Directors and its Shareholders. A registered office must be operational and accessible to the public during normal office hours, but need not be where the company conducts its activities. For example, you can use our registered office address service, but operate from your warehouse in Jurong.
Why do I need a registered office address?
In Singapore, it is a requirement for companies to have a registered office address when you register a company with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). The registered office address can be used on your company business cards, letterheads or any other official documents.
The address must be:
- Official address of the company
- Approved for commercial use and is not a PO Box
- All communications, letters and legal documents once proved delivered to this address are deemed to be delivered
- Open to the public for at least 3 working hours during a work day
- Where the company secretary is located at
Lionsworld Registered Address service offers a flexible and budget-friendly alternative to owning a dedicated office space. Leverage on our business address while working from overseas or from home, at a considerably more affordable price. Build your business from anywhere around the world, while we keep you posted with your latest mail arrivals.
- Prestigious registered address in Singapore’s Central Business District – near City Hall MRT
- 24/7 usage of our exclusive Co-sharing space and Business Clubhouse, a flexible office solution for your business needs
- Daily lunch and dessert are available at our Clubhouse. Check out the most current menu here
- Get your own Company Mailbox with Mail Handling Service – All correspondence for you and your company will be handled by our professional staff
- Dedicated local Landline number with Automatic Call Forwarding
- Professional Receptionists and Call Answering Services
- Host discussions at our meeting & conference rooms and 24/7 clubhouse facilities
- Complimentary Lionsworld Card to enjoy pay-per-use access to business centres and retail merchants in Singapore and abroad
- Upgrade to Lionsworld Connect to receive virtual office services in both Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Singapore
Can I use my home address as my registered address?
Yes. However, this address will be made publicly available on ACRA and is required to be open to the public for at least 3 working hours during a work day. HDB flat owners/occupiers who want to apply for the Home Office Scheme must seek approval from the Housing Development Board (HDB). Owners/occupiers of private residential property who want to apply for the Home Office Scheme must seek approval from Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA).
Can I open a company in Singapore without company address?
No. It is mandatory for all companies to have a company address. This address is required to be made publicly available on ACRA and is required to be open to the public for at least 3 working hours during a work day. You can consider either using your home address or making use of a company address service provider, such as Lionsworld.
Can a foreign company use your business address as their office address?
Yes. Foreign companies can make use of our registered business. Once the registration has been successful, the company can list our address as the company address and we will handle all mails that arrive accordingly.
Can I use your registered business address service for personal use?
Yes. You can register with us using your own personal name and we will receive all your mails and parcels that are sent to our office for you accordingly. This is a great alternative for those who are frequently not available for parcel collection and require an alternative address for easier collection.
Can a virtual office address be used to receive parcels?
Yes, virtual office addresses can be used to receive mails and parcels on behalf of you or your company as long as yourself or your company is registered with the virtual office service provider. You can sign up for Lionsworld’s virtual office services online here.
Got more questions?
Check out our FAQ or Send us your Questions below now!